Tuesday, October 19, 2004

gross

Last night I studied at Barnes & Noble in Metro Point to study for my lovely GMAT (totally hating the Geometry section). Dude, I went to the restroom and it was NASTY. Someone had taken a dump on the back of the toilet. How do you miss the toilet when you're taking a dump yo?! I couldn't believe that, in a girl's restroom, no less! What's WORSE is that the girl didn't even have the decency to wipe it off!! Even guys sit down when they take dumps so what the heck was goin on there?

There's so much work but lately I haven't wanted to do it. Must be because it's been so gloooooooooomy.

Once again... I should have spent $7.20 so far on coffee this week but I've only spent $1... that's right folks, ONE DOLLAR!! I gotta find something to give to Nomar for Halloween but I don't know what!I SO wanted the old fashioned coffee cake this morning. Shucks, maybe next year.

Ooooooh... crease-toe-fur is ONE, just ONE typo away from owing me $5 from our AIM typo contest. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home