Wednesday, August 24, 2005

M.D. & Fatburger

Who the heck is Trevor Gillies??? Some AHL NOBODY, that's who!!! At first, I was so pleased with the Ducks... resigning Mike Leclerc for a year, acquiring Scott Niedermeyer, Teemu Selanne coming back, and then... THEY TRADE STEVE RUCCHIN AND MIKE LECLERC!!! WTF?!?! <---that's how angry I am. I WANT THEM BACK!!! Who are they going to make captain now? Teemu freaking Selanne? Now I only have 1 favorite player left on that team and they'll probably trade him too! I HATE THOSE LOSERS IN MANAGEMENT!!! JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!

On a happier note...
Fatburger is funny. One of their posters says:

"Can you tell us how much our 1/3 lb fatburger weighs?"

(please say yes)

2 Comments:

At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1/2 pound of course -

I can't believe you're so into hockey right now. geez... every other team is getting a new roster anyway, so it will just be as much fun because everyone is going to suck... oh and since you're the only one watching (and my friend matt who is die hard kings fan) no one's going to notice.

 
At 9:12 AM , Blogger Dana said...

you're mean ray! there are a lot of hockey fans. just 'cause you aren't special enough to understand the game, doesn't mean you gotta knock it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home