Monday, October 24, 2005

Care to Chat?

lemme give you some background first...

i got this email at work last tuesday

"Hi Jay, Treg, and Dana: I was hoping you could help me out. I was speaking with a friend of a friend (an asian girl, mid twenties or so, very friendly.. did not catch her name) that works for your company. She mentioned I should call her with any other questions about your program. I am a teacher in Irvine and am curious about your program. I am also big into golf. If you could get me intouch with her that would be great! Thanks.....

Regards,
Troy"


then today i get this note on my car:

"Care to Chat? Not to be stalkerish, but I work on the fourth floor and have seen you on the elevator a couple times. Also, saw you off to lunch one day and thought I would say Hello! If your interested in chatting you can email me at ----- or call 949-------. p.s. I'm not crazy or anything, just thought u were cute and wanted to say Hi but have no idea how to get a hold of you! Chris"

my first thought was, he wrote "your" not "you're." then later, i thought about it more and the email addy he gave was the same as the email addy that "Troy" used. same person? different person? trying to use a "code name"? and who is this friend of a friend. I don't get it. anyway, if the guy saw me on the elevator a couple times he should have just said hi then, right? lame.

3 Comments:

At 5:48 PM , Blogger lil jay said...

Sheesh, maybe he was shy!

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Dana said...

then what was up with the different names and that email?

 
At 3:16 PM , Blogger Tommyboy said...

This guy's hitting on u and the first thing u notice is "your" and "you're?" Dude...

Oh, and maybe he goes by his middle name at work or something like that.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home