Wednesday, October 25, 2006

seriously?

rush limbaugh needs to buy some tact. fast.

the other day, he accussed michael j. fox of staging his parkinson's symptoms in a television ad for missouri democrat, claire mccaskill stating:

"I think this is exploitative in a way that's unbecoming of either Claire McCaskill or Michael J. Fox."

then, after being rightfully attacked by probably everyone and their moms, he issued the following statement:

"All I'm saying is I've never seen him the way he appears in this commercial for Claire McCaskill. So I will bigly, hugely admit that I was wrong, and I will apologize to Michael J. Fox, if I am wrong in characterizing his behavior on this commercial as an act, especially since people are telling me they have seen him this way on other interviews and in other television appearances."

and who the hell says, "bigly"? just admit that you're a jackass.he probably thinks anybody who has any medical condition is lying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home