Tuesday, October 19, 2004

oops

I realized that my previous post started out in a redundant manner... i studied at Barnes & Noble...to study. yea, well, DUH. I was chatting with a friend and I asked him how something was going and he said, "alright." I was being pesky so I asked if that meant things could be worse but they could be better and he said yes. Isn't it weird how we are all so vague about how we express how we are doing...even to good friends? You know what bugs? I do this too sometimes but I make an effort not to. When someone asks, "How are you?" you're supposed to reply with "I'm well" (abbreviated version being "well") or "I'm not well" (abbreviated version being "not well"). BUT, most people say... "I'm good." That's wrong!!!

I'm sitting in my office colder than cold AND I'm wearing a sweatshirt. They gotta fix these heaters. Plus it doesn't help that one of my "walls" is a window and it's cold outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home