GMAT
GMAT countdown: 9 daysStudy Days Remaining: 8
This weekend I was sidelined from studying and I am having a difficult time readjusting and finding my stride again. You'd think it'd be easy considering my test is so close. I've been unable to focus on studying due to a variety of reasons, or perhaps, excuses. Somehow, I feel it's different than when preparing for an exam. I know exactly what I'm preparing for. With the GMAT, I know the end goal is to get into grad school, but I feel like I'm still entering into a test that you can't exactly prepare for. There are, of course, little secrets and shortcuts that I should be familiar with but other than that, what else? BLEH.
On a side note, Dateline did a report on a study that showed the more sleep deprived you are, the more you crave breads, pastas, basically all carbs, and sweets. Isn't that nuts?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home