Monday, May 16, 2005

mina and danny

Congratulations to Mina and Danny!!

Their wedding was beautiful and Mina looked absolutely gorgeous. I felt kind of bad because I was an usher but I didn't know what time to get there. I got there 20 minutes to 2 but most were seated by that time. At least I still helped with communion but even that was iffy. I didn't know when to go or where to go. I've never done that before!! Kind of funny that I didn't know what was going on. I even did guest check-in at the reception and I didn't know I was doing that. I didn't know Noreen was there until communion while I was ushering. Someone started singing and I thought, gosh, that sounds an awful lot like Noreen. I looked over and there she was singing... awesome singing too.

The reception was a lot of fun. There was a unique spin on the ringing of the little bells/clanging on dinner glasses to get the newlywed couple to kiss. When that happened, the DJ chose a slip of paper from a jar she had filled with couple's names and that couple would demonstrate a kiss that mina and danny had to copy. The funniest one by far was Jay and Cicely, however staged that was... *wink wink*. I found it odd when I found out Dorothy and Glenn weren't in there so I added their name and made them go after Jay and Cicely... I mean... Ray did. A lot of people were there that I haven't seen in a while and it was great to see them. The dancing was good and thank gracious there was a kick ass DJ.

You know what I hate? Being attracted to someone time and time again when I know nothing is going to happen. BLEH!

3 Comments:

At 2:11 PM , Blogger dorothy said...

still dana?! ayayay! let's find you a new target of attraction...

 
At 2:46 PM , Blogger Dana said...

i know i know.

 
At 10:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, finally, i can leave messages...

hmmm... it would be better if i had something to say...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home