Wednesday, May 10, 2006

hat trick? in the playoffs? what?

wow!!! what a crazy game. of course, i couldn't watch it because i was in a stupid team meeting but i was catching the updates on the unofficial play-by-play online via my lovely pda phone. a hat trick? in playoffs? seriously? PLUS the game-winning goal in overtime??? keep in mind the final score was 4-3. YOU GO, CRAZY LUPUL!!!

since we're on the subject, as a sidenote, i'm not sure if i mentioned back in december of '05 that i decided that Lupul is beautiful, especially his eyes. anyway, i was so stumped by this because it was utterly unexpected, and as a result, when i was right in front of him and should have struck up a conversation, i couldn't. i was tongue-tied. so yea, when he's in a tux? **drool**

2 Comments:

At 9:16 AM , Blogger Cristina said...

There seems to be a theme going on with your last couple of posts... I think it's safe to say that you like the Ducks?

anyway... that was lame, I was trying to sound like Chandler from FRIENDS, didn't happen there really. Hope the Ducks win though. =) I shall end it here so I don't sound like too much of a dork... although I think I already passed that point... anyway... bye

 
At 9:59 AM , Blogger Dana said...

hmm... yes... too late, you are a dork, but i would have said that without reading your comment. :) muahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home