jay, i am "anyone." :)
Last Book I Bought:A Celebration of 10 Seasons (Soccer)… it was a gift though.
Book I'm Reading:
Business Law… and the Legal Environment
Total Number of Books I Own:
Oh, jeez… over 500.
Five Books that Mean a lot to Me:
1. Bible (even though I haven’t read the entire deal)
2. A Time to Die – Lurlene McDaniel
3. Oh, The Places You’ll Go – Dr. Seuss
4. Tess of the d’Urbervilles – Thomas Hardy
5. Tuesdays with Morrie – Mitch Albom
Last Film I Saw:
Da Vinci Code – boooo on that crap
Last DVD I Bought:
Flashdance – only $5.50 at Target!
Five Films that Mean a lot to Me:
1. E.T.
2. Roman Holiday
3. Old Yeller
4. Sliding Doors
5. Mary Poppins
Stereo or iPod:
stereo?
Last CD bought:
Loose - Nelly Furtado
Song Currently Playing:
Promiscuous – Nelly Furtado
Five Songs that Mean a lot to Me:
1. Hungry
2. Because of You – Kelly Clarkson
3. Please Send Me Someone To Love - Sade
4. On My Knees – Jaci Velasquez
5. Have A Little Faith In Me – John Hiatt
Favorite Wine:
Riesling
Favorite Charity:
Make*A*Wish
Favorite Vacation:
Australia
Favorite Vice:
Cookies
Five People Who I'd Like to See Answer this Survey:
Whoever is as bored as I was… even though it’s only 8:30 am on the first day back to work after 4th of July weekend. :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home