Wednesday, October 20, 2004

gloomy

I sooooo didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It was super duper dark when I woke up at 6 and it was so nice and toasty under my blanket. It's dark and gloomy outside right now. It's almost 9 am and it looks like it does when I leave the apartment at 6:45. El Nino may be good for snow in the mountains but it sucks major booty here. Good thing I have waterproof eyeliner otherwise it'd be running down my face because of the rain. I left my umbrella at work by accident and it was pouring this morning.

My dad told me that I should not pay for anything of Chad's, to just cut him off and if he falls, I have to let him. He thinks that is the only way Chad will really learn. I told my Dad that I couldn't do that when it came to rent because, he-llooo... Chris and I are on the lease too. Chad isn't talking to me. I guess I'll just chill about that.

Today is not a day for working. Today is a day for relaxing and sleeping.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home