Wednesday, September 07, 2005

stuff

--edited-- i was just frustrated.

4 Comments:

At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't say anything - just to be safe. you might need that job still a year from now. like you said, cross the bridge when you get there. hi dana! :)

 
At 11:33 AM , Blogger dorothy said...

hey! ditto what pia said, but be careful what you blog about. i've heard so many stories about blogs being found out by bosses and either getting fired or in trouble for it.

 
At 12:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, you should probably delete this post.

 
At 9:35 PM , Blogger DL said...

All of the above. Being thankful for great treatment is good but I'm sure he treats you well because you're an excellent employee. I'm sure your boss will understand down the line when another opportunity presents itself - we've all been there. I'm sure he has.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home