oh well...
I lost. I didn't think I would but I did. I had a super difficult afternoon at work and was feeling super crappy so I caved. I had a super huge french vanilla with triple oreo coldstone waffle bowl and then all was right in the world. I texted Aaron and let him know that he won and figured it was worth the 10 cents to find out so he better not complain about my texting him 'cause it costs money. Which reminds me, I need to remember to ask Glenn for the $20 I lent him way back when at the dodger game.Tonight I went to Pheleah's birthday shindig at the Block, D&B. How many times can people ask, "So why aren't you with anyone yet?" Um... I don't know, I'm just not? As if I have an answer to that. Jeez people. Back the heck off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home