Wednesday, June 01, 2005

bleh

this is a bleh morning. i'm still feeling bleh from over stuffing myself from the weekend, not to mention yesterday. i went to sleep at 5 and woke up this morning. it's been a while since i've slept through without waking up to wash my face or brush my teeth. eeeeeeeeew. :)

things that really bugged me this morning (and it's barely 8 am):

~Ryan Seacrest telling everyone "I think I love you."
~Bruegger's Bagels giving me a weird bagel with sunflower seeds when I asked for plain.
~Bitter coffee
~Not fitting into my jeans
~Not having my debit card
~Bad drivers (especially those who think they own both left turn lanes when they are in the outside lane)

i'm really looking forward to vegas this weekend... just chillin out maxin, relaxin all cool... hey, reminds me of fresh prince...

now this is the story all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down.
i’d like to take a minute just sit right there & i'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air.
in west philadelphia born and raised, on the playground's where I spent most of my days,
just chilling out, maxing, relaxin all cool and shooting some b-ball outside of the school,
when a coupla guys who're up to no good, started makin trouble in my neighbourhood.
i got in one little fight and my mom got scared, and said you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air.
i whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and had dice in the mirror. if anything I could say that this cab was rare but I thought nah forget it, yo home to bel-air. i pulled up to a house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabby yo, homes smell ya later. looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit my throne as the prince of bel-air

...or something like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home