stuff
tagged by cicely10 years ago: I was 16 going on 17. That summer, I was in Utah, sitting on my booty, in a rented apartment, while my parents went out to continue construction on their house. I watched a lot of television, mostly Chips, A-Team, MacGyver, and Airwolf re-runs. I think I gained about 7 pounds bringing me to a whopping 100 lbs. I was pretty bored that summer.
5 years ago: I was 21 going on 22. I had just started working at Get A Grip Foundation for a very crazy boss, whose mood swings and outbursts, I could not yet handle. I was gym crazy at that time, going 6 times a week doing a lot of weights and cardio. I just started dating the general manager of 24 Hour Sport in Costa Mesa. Turns out he was kind of fem and did a lot of E.
1 year ago: I was 25 going on 26. I just purchased my plane ticket to Australia to visit my very good friend, Andrew. I figured out that in fact, I did not want to go to medical school. At the time I thought my year at CSUF was a total waste of time and money. I’d later realize it wasn’t.
Yesterday: I was 26 going on 27. I worked from 7-5. I dropped off a large load of dry cleaning, including cicely’s sweater which I borrowed, what? Two months ago? Something like that. Stopped by Macy’s Clinique to buy moisturizer and get their free gift. Went home and slept from 7 pm to 10 am. i was tired.
5 snacks I enjoy:
1 - cookies
2 – wheat thins
3 – almonds with m&ms
4 - muffins
5 – crackers with peanut butter
5 songs I know all the words to:
1 – Happy Birthday – Mildred & Patty Hill
2 – Twinkle Twinkle Little Star – Ann & Jane Taylor
3 – Wind Beneath My Wings – Bette Midler
4 – Because of You – Kelly Clarkson
5 – Time to Say Goodbye – Sarah Brightman
5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
1 - Pay off debts for myself, my brother, & my parents (even though my parents don't have any)
2 – Buy a house for Lisa
3 - Buy a house in Topanga
4 - Buy a house in Orange County
5 – Invest
5 places I would run away to:
1 - Australia
2 - Hawaii
3 - Boston
4 – Lisa’s house
5 – my house in Topanga
5 things I would never wear:
1 - uggs
2 – pants with an elastic waist
3 – a beret
4 – knee socks
5 – short short skirts
5 bad habits:
1 - procrastinating
2 – touching my face with my hands
3 – eating too fast…
4 – …which leads to over eating
5 – driving fast
5 favorite toys:
1 – my Dell X1!
2 – Primo’s tonka truck
3 - leggos
4 – battleship
5 - taboo
5 fictional characters I would date:
1 – Matty, from 13 going on 30… because he is such a good guy and he looks so cute.
2 – the computer geek from Dark Angel… mostly because I think he is really cool for creating his own “legs.” Doesn’t hurt that he’s cute to boot.
3 – Jake, from sweet home alabama. Because he is such a sweet guy and never stopped loving the girl.
4 – Peter, in Lucky 7 (a made for TV movie). Because he is smart, down to earth, and gave people free bagels.
5 – James Matthew Barrie, from Finding Neverland because he is good with children and is a child at heart.
5 people to tag:
1 – tommy…even though he probably already did it
2 - joe
3 - pia
4 - dorothy
5 - francia

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home