honda santa ana sucks big butt
September 15, 2006Dear Honda Customer Relations:
I was indirectly dealing with Honda Santa Ana’s service department until today when I was to deal with service agent, Shawn Hodges, directly. My 2003 Accord Coupe was involved in an accident on December 8, 2005 and my car has been in and out of Santa Ana’s service center since then because problems are not fixed and/or overlooked an astounding 10 months later.
The body shop that I was dealing with stated that Shawn Hodges would listen to a rattling noise associated with the air conditioning if I took it in to him. I did so and was treated with an incredible amount of condescension. His body language and tone strongly implied that I was, well, stupid. I cannot begin to describe the way this individual treated me or the extent to which he was rude and disrespectful. He told me that he only checked the car, again, as a favor to the body shop because they do a lot of business with him. He stated that he drove it, had his best technician look over the car, and still found that “nothing is wrong with the car.” He was not willing to even take a drive with me to listen to what I was hearing and told me there was nothing else he could do for me.
I dealt with Honda Santa Ana only once before and promised myself never to return. I was looking to purchase an Accord Coupe in January of 2003. The salesman at Honda Santa Ana told me that the only way I could purchase the car was to pay $1,300 a month for two years. He was rude, condescending, and disrespectful. That same day, I went to Hondaworld Westminster, purchased an Accord Coupe for $500 a month for four years, and was treated extremely well. I now see there is a theme at Honda Santa Ana, to be rude, condescending, and disrespectful. It makes me wonder if this is because I look young and I am a woman or because the dealership fails to instill quality customer service attributes in their work place.
One of the reasons I am always promoting Honda to my friends and family, who are continually buying new cars, is because of the quality of the car and because I thought Honda promotes great customer service. I suppose Honda Santa Ana missed the memo.
Sincerely,
An Irate Customer

4 Comments:
You tell 'em! You really should send this to Honda headquarters with a cc to Honda Santa Ana.
That should definitely get their attention.
Yeah! Tell 'em Dana!
Can't believe that guy gave u an offer for $1300/month for the next 2 years.
What a prick.
oh my gosh! yeah you should really send this all the way to corporate. i did the same thing with power toyota in cerritos. they're service sucks big time too!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home