GAP
ok, I am officially a sales associate at GAP. woohoo! I had training yesterday afternoon for 3 hours but then we still need to have go to another training session for the clothes styles and what not. I don't have to work this weekend which is cool. I can go home and see my parents since they're back. I found out I get a great discount! The thing is, they're really strict about discount abuse. Well, it's a good thing I'm limited to the amount of stuff I get a good discount on. This way, I shouldn't spend more than I make... hopefully. Did you know that if a child has been kidnapped, the first thing you should ask the mom, or whomever was with the child, what kind of shoes the kid is wearing? It makes sense... jackets, shirts, are really easy to change or put something over but shoes are difficult and take more time.I'm really nervous waiting to find out if I get into school or not. bleh.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home